Click the button below to learn more about the author.
Meet The Author
Antonieta Edwards is a retired educator and a recent practitioner of Mindfulness Meditation. She is the author of Mindful Reflections: Patterns, a series that includes Patterns of Faith, Patterns of Hope, and Patterns of Love, three mindfulness guided journals. In these, reflection, self-appreciation, gratitude, and therapeutic coloring come together to shape your mindfulness journey.
She is an avid reader and quote collector, who enjoys vintage shopping and people watching. She gives back to her community by volunteering and sharing resources. Antonieta proudest achievement is being a mother. She cherishes her roles as sister and friend. She resides in Los Angeles, California. She has been on her mindfulness journey for six years.
About The Book
Take the Journey:
Mindful Reflections Patterns is a guided journal created especially with you in mind to assist you on your journey to mindfulness, encourage you in your life growth, help you to document your growth, and shape your quiet time. It has four elements:
Reflection: A collection of inspirational quotes
Self-Appreciation: A reason to write about you
Gratitude: What are you thankful for?
Creativity: Therapeutic coloring of Patterns to achieve calm
Shop The Book
Buy The Book Without Pencils:
Price: $15.00 plus shipping and handling
Buy The Book With The Pencils:
Price: $20.00 plus shipping and handling
Your lifetime is a gift, in it are many gifts, that are unwrapped along your journey.
The Mindful Reflections: Patterns series will help unwrap your gifts to yourself and your world as you begin to focus on what truly matters.
It is my hope that as you document your journey of Faith, Hope and Love; and create your pattern blocks with therapeutic coloring, your life would begin to reflect the serenity that mindfulness can infuse in a life.
- A Handful of Quiet: Happiness in Four Pebbles by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Mindful Monkey, Happy Panda by Lauren Alderfer
- Moody Cow Meditates by Kerry Lee MacLean
- Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple by Russell Simmons
- The Art of Stillness: Adventures in Going Nowhere (TED Books) by Pico Iyer
- The Lemonade Hurricane: A Story of Mindfulness and Meditation by Licia Morelli
- The Mindfulness Revolution: Leading Psychologist, Scientist, Artist, and Meditation Teachers on the Power of Mindfulness in Daily Life Edited by Barry Boyce (Shambhala Publications)
- What Does It Mean to Be Present? By Rana DiOrio